NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone realizing Ant wasn't even acting in the movie Hustle

Anthony Edwards Nba GIF by EsZ  Giphy World

Uhm... am I seeing this right?

I did a little bit of light lurking on the reddit page for Mavs fans, and kept seeing reference to this fabulous player that I've never heard of - Lukai... and then it dawned on me. Did Mavs fans ackchyually give Luka and Kyrie a couples name? 🤢

That **** just ain't right.

Uhm... am I seeing this right?

I did a little bit of light lurking on the reddit page for Mavs fans, and kept seeing reference to this fabulous player that I've never heard of - Lukai... and then it dawned on me. Did Mavs fans ackchyually give Luka and Kyrie a couples name? 🤢

That **** just ain't right.
lol that’s corny af

Also, I'm confused how Ky or anyone in the media took Ant's words towards defending Ky as a slight in any way... I hate the NBA narrative machine sometimes.

Also also...

Might actually switch sides and root for Ky to win a chip. Bron's sidekick wins a chip without him ... Couldn't do it with Steph's sidekick who has yet to sniff a meaningful playoff run without him ... We're gonna have to start a conversation :oops:

Also, I'm confused how Ky or anyone in the media took Ant's words towards defending Ky as a slight in any way... I hate the NBA narrative machine sometimes.

Also also...

Might actually switch sides and root for Ky to win a chip. Bron's sidekick wins a chip without him ... Couldn't do it with Steph's sidekick who has yet to sniff a meaningful playoff run without him ... We're gonna have to start a conversation :oops:
Anyone but Boston dude, sorry Bill

Also also...

I will never cheer for Kyrie because of how he blew-up Brooklyn’s championship aspirations. Would have been a great chance for the two “sidekicks” to get one chip they could call their own. Luka is a hard guy to cheer for too, with the incessant complaints. So I don’t look forward to cheering for Dallas in the finals. Only saving grace is I’m a fan of JKidd and PJ.
So let’s go Wolves!

Maybe not the time and place after Boston is up 2-0, but like... Tatum is pretty overrated. He's closer to Devin Booker than he is to the top MVP candidates but gets 1st team because "best players on the best teams."
I 💯 agree with this - until he comes to the lakers to fulfill his Kobe-fan destiny lol

Maybe not the time and place after Boston is up 2-0, but like... Tatum is pretty overrated. He's closer to Devin Booker than he is to the top MVP candidates but gets 1st team because "best players on the best teams."
He hasn’t progressed much since he first broke into the league. So I can see him being overrated at this point

Up 2 and you leave Gobert on an island against Luka. So dumb. Why doesn't Gobert just play the 3 and at the very least you force a tie. You would think a DPoY would know the situation.

Back