• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Nenohi (Nenox) 210mm slicer, white corian handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mille162

Reaction score
Nenohi (now known as Nenox) 210mm slicer, white corian handle. Has been well used but except for the light surface scratches on the blade, is in great shape. The Corian handle is constructed out of Dupont Corian, which is a non-porous composite of natural minerals and resin that is heat, impact, and stain resistant. Was just recently sharpened by @********* (#murdersharp) and blade itself is in perfect shape and a mirror like shine! I have a longer slicer so this is never used, and hasn’t been used since it was last sharpened.

Specifications:
Overall Length: 335mm
Blade Length: 210mm
Blade Height: 30mm
HRC: 60
Bevel: 70/30
Steel Type: confidential blend of high carbon stain resistant steels, which undergoes a sub-zero manufacturing process to ensure a durable edge.

Korin sells for around $500 new, asking $250.

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics oroginally. The “scratches” were from me using too rough a grit to start trying to get the blade to a mirror shine. Here are some more detailed shots to better show these fairly insignificant “scratches”. Nothing defective with blade, nothing at all wrong with it, I just have no use for it anymore. And yes, its a fairly thick blade, def not flexible like a filet knife or ham knife (which I prefer for a slicer).

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Didnt think they made sujihiki/slicers in 210mm, is that a worn down gyuto?

Didnt think they made sujihiki/slicers in 210mm, is that a worn down gyuto?

I’m not the original owner and it’s an older knife (see the different logo), but if it were worn down, it’s more likely it was a 230mm sujihiki that had the tip filed down if it was filed down at all. Or, i was slightly off in my measuring...or it’s just a discontinued size?

Back