New boards are shipping-- pics or it didn't happen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks, the first batch of Boardsmith (Part Deux) boards have shipped/are shipping. Early on, I think it will be important for me to post some pictures so folks can get a sense of the continuity of style and craftsmanship. As soon as I get permission to post pictures from the forum overlords, I will.

As some of you know, ordering functionality was taken down on the Boardsmith website while David cleared out his final inventory of seconds. We've now got the website going again, and orders are coming in. In the next week or two, I'm going to make a couple very minor changes to the website, mostly to the back-end plug-ins. Pricing, layout, etc. will stay the same.

I'm trying hard to make boards the same way, with the same look and feel, that David did. Seeing will be believing, I hope. This almost goes without saying, but every board I make right now is 'made to order.' I don't have any Boardsmith inventory, because I haven't had a chance to build it up yet. Hopefully, I'll get ahead of the curve in the next month or two and build up a standing inventory.

John

Good luck! Sounds like a lot of work to me!!!!

Jon (the last attachment worked) - those look lovely - in particular the walnut ones. I wish you all the best - one day I will come for one of your boards.

Latest posts

Back