New Member - Canada

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FunkyLuxury

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Long-time lurker here - finally decided to create an account, mostly to do some BST.

Retired chef, still a passion of mine. Spend most of my free time cooking, travelling and collecting watches and knives.

I donated to the forum to unlock BST posts, but have not been able to post yet, also unable to post or reply to threads in the general area either.

Looking forward to becoming part of this awesome forum!

Welcome to the forums

Now that your first post has been approved the server will run a promotion task. You should be able to post in all sections within an hour

Also let me know if you just donated and did not become a site supporter. The latter allows you to sell knives in the BST section instantly.

Welcome to the forums

Now that your first post has been approved the server will run a promotion task. You should be able to post in all sections within an hour

Also let me know if you just donated and did not become a site supporter. The latter allows you to sell knives in the BST section instantly.

Fantastic!

I did donate (but my PayPal email is a different email address than the one I used to register here, sent a ticket about it)

I appreciate the welcome and will let you know if I am not able to post in all sections within an hour or so.

Glad to be here!

Back