New Tsourkan Workhorse Line

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After using mine pretty extensively for a month, I can see why they sell out in minutes. Pure performance driven knife. The F/F is fantastic. Steel is great. I love that darn handle.

Now if he can make a Nakiri sometime in the future that will be dope.

he said on ig he will be making a few of these a week so there will be others as early as next sunday. pretty fired up to check out his work, i snagged a 235 with cocobolo handle.

Congrats, I was going to grab that one but went out of stock as I was adding it to cart.
I ended up snagging a 225 with desert ironwood instead though, so I'm happy. :)

Like spotting a unicorn trying to find a gyuto in stock. Need something 235 to 260.

CC3DECD7-F93C-4FB5-B0F7-107428A4422A.jpeg
12F7967E-0F72-4C99-8AD2-8D42310BA2F8.jpeg
E022F8AE-ED75-4F12-A25E-5C5114BFCEE6.jpeg
7E6F1152-F1B8-474F-93BD-2BC36E9AD170.jpeg
CC3DECD7-F93C-4FB5-B0F7-107428A4422A.jpeg
Just took delivery of a new workhorse from Marko. Ironwood saya and handle, ebony top. 246x52. Love the fit and finish, haven’t used it yet though.

I have that sujihiki with a western handle, it’s an amazing knife , I’m surprised it still there, all the other knives sold so fast

Hmm, I've seen some people already starting to receive their knives, and I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet (I already checked my spam folder). For people who bought from marko before, is this normal or should I contact him about it?

Hmm, I've seen some people already starting to receive their knives, and I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet (I already checked my spam folder). For people who bought from marko before, is this normal or should I contact him about it?

Good things are worth waiting for, I’m sure it will be delivered soon if you are in the US

My tracking showed up via USPS informed delivery before the email did.
https://informeddelivery.usps.com/b...1JiRoTJL6D3d7ggIQmqnkvkSB393zJixoC8pwQAvD_BwE
Takes a quick second to sign up and any tracking number for your address will show up as soon as it's created.

Mystery solved!
Apparently Marko got my knife mixed up with another that needed a saya made and it was kept back in the shop last week. He said it just got shipped out today and I'll be getting the tracking email soon.

Big thanks to Eitan for reaching out and getting in contact with Marko for me! :)

Last edited:
Back