• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Old Takedas

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I lost custody of my old takedas (wide bevel all carbon) when separating. They now stay only with the ex. I have asked to see them every now and then but apparently the new boyfriend does not appreciate sharing.

Anybody have any old school Takedas to sell?

Thanks
*** ????for real ???

So, I lost custody of my old takedas (wide bevel all carbon) when separating. They now stay only with the ex. I have asked to see them every now and then but apparently the new boyfriend does not appreciate sharing.

Anybody have any old school Takedas to sell?

Thanks
Hi,
Takedas are made with hearts, I'm sorry that it broke u this way, u deserve new a new heart...
Where are u based?
I might hook u up to a friend who has bad ass old Takedas.

Good luck my friend, loved mine and regret selling it. Wanted to Try and find another but gave up years ago. They were sweet knives, sorry yours were taken from you.

Latest posts

Back