• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Ouchi, 10 chisels set

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like ouchi white steel more than TF white steel, sharpens easier, is similar in hardness and sharpness, slightly finer feeling
Thanks, you are right! I have a couple of his chisels, and they are absolutely amazing! They are working great in exotic woods like Ebony or rosewood, and keep their edge longer than any other chisels I tried

Some people like to bash ouchi as being inferior to the legendary Tokyo smiths, but having tried nagahiro, really the difference is so small and both are exceptional. Nagahiro is sharper but ouchi is closer to nagahiro, than tf is close to ouchi

You list 12 sizes, but a set of 10. I count 10 in the photos - am I missing something?
Spectacular set regardless. GLWS
My bad, I edit my thread. It is a 10 set pieces (3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 and 42mm)

Thanks for the notice!

Back