Paring knife prebuy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deposit sent for an new style AEBL with black ash handle, Thanks for the reply to PM Del! -Tony

100_1421.jpg100_1425.jpg

Here is a pic of some of the finished ones, I had multiples of most of these handles, so I just posted one of each.
Ironwood, wild almond burl, black ash burl, curly mango, and box elder.
also a pic of my new bandsaw, not even used yet, all shiny and clean, lets see if I can change that this week.
Del

Well if this is still open I would like one of the new styles too

Style: New
Steel: AEBL
Handle: Hunter Orange G10

Deposit sent!

Thanks!

OH !!! :goodpost:

Looking good Del, and congrats on the new bandsaw. I am gald to see *gouch* *gouch* my paper with the mango handle :pirate1:

I would also like to participate :D
I've sent a deposit for an new style stainless Damascus, the fiddleback curly mango sounds good to me!

:wow: they look good so far. I especially like the box elder. A teency bit sad that there were no redwoods there, but I'll stay strong. :D Thanks for the updates Mr. Ealy!

Sweet! There is something about that box elder that I really like as well. Then again I know every time I look at that knife I would think of the darn bugs that always find a way into the house.

I'm in!

Just sent deposit for 2 of them.

All the packages of those who paid in full are ready now and will be shipped in the morning.
At the suggestion of my postmaster I used the label service through paypal for my international customers shipments. It took a bit to get the first one done, mostly just learning and the computer giving me fits. I have to say that I like it a lot though. no more worrying about which customs form I have to fill out and working on it at the counter. After I figured it out I was doing them in 3 minutes. I may even start to do this for the domestic customers as well. This time i'll only be a few minutes at the post office and I can get back to making more knives sooner. :viking:
I may even be able to get some more handles glued up tomorrow.
Thanks,
Del

These are the customers whose knives I had finished. I actually prefer the split payment.
Del

I have ten more of the AEBL blades done and ready for handles, I'm going to finish those. I have the stainless Damascus done and am sending that out for grinding. While I'm waiting for that to get done, I'll be working on the carbon Damascus blades. There are only a few of them so I'm hoping they will be done by the time the stainless Damascus is back. Then I'll do the stainless Damascus ones and the remainder of the AEBL blades.
Thanks,
Del

I have ten more AEBL on the bench, will be sending pm's tomorrow, hopefully I can get some of them finished tomorrow.
Had a great day with the family today, I needed the break. Back to work tomorrow.
Del

I gave in and just put down a deposit for a carbon damascus in black ash burl.

CW

Got mine in and it's amazing. Can't wait to cut something!

Woohoo, mine's ready! Payment sent. Now comes the second, even harder wait (shipping).

Any pictures on the batch you just finished? :D Curious how my orange handle looks.

Back