Stefan's Philadelphia it is!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOh, Philly...does that mean you are going to grow a mullet?

Congratulations, Stefan! I hope things will be improving from here on. You already sound a lot better. I'll send you a pm this weekend.

Great news Stefan! Does the University have any shop area on campus you could use? Or maybe befriend some of the maintenance staff and they could give you an area to call your own.

Very happy for you Stefan. It is remarkable that you have inspired, engaged, and motivated so many people while you were going through such a difficult time. May this be a wonderful change of fortune for you .

Stefan! That's great! Sadly I'm LEAVING Philly (to go to SF), but I'm glad you're getting back on your feet. I'll PM you for further details about the move!

Awesome Stefan. I'm not that far from philly. Ryan

Looking forward to the Stefan/DaveMartell collaboration since you will be so close to each other..........:thumbsup:

Check out Conshohocken, I lived there and have friends that still do..............just a thought

Cool beans. Are you going to visit New York periodically? You are welcome to stop by.

Marko

I'm trying to get in touch with Stefan. If anyone has a way to contact him, can you please PM me. I really appreciate it.

Salvatore

Hi everyone, I was 'off the grid' for a bit. After the move from hell (they all are, but this somehow was worse bcause I had so little time to get stuff organized and packed), I am now in Philadelphia, teaching 4 new classes for undergrads and graduate students with about a week of preparation. Let's just say I am busy.... Fortunately, I am staying with friends for a while so that I can focus on getting my feet on the ground in the job for now. Once that eases up a bit, I will look for my own place. My hope is to find something with a basement so that I can set up a shop. I did pay a few thousand $$ in moving costs for my wood and (some) tools, hoping this will work out. In any case, I will keep the forums informed as soon as something happens. Will also try to peak in here more often, although less than I used to: My old job was terrible and I was bored out of my mind, having time to surf around forums all day. The new job actually seems to be fun and positively challenging, so I will limit forum time to the evenings ;)

thanks,

Stefan

Congratulations on completing the move. You might want to update your location in your profile :biggrin:

Congrats on the move. Hope to get to meet u in person in the near future.

Hey great to have u on mainland. When r u getting shop up and sunning.

Back