• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Price drop!!WTS Syousin Sakura from K&S, Takeda Nakiri NAS, Kono mono-steel, Kono Fujiyama 210 W1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterCAG

Reaction score
Hey guys, Like with my other thread I’m looking to sell a few more knives to clear up space in my apartment and I no longer need so many knives since I’ve found my end all knife TF Denka. That being said, pricing these so that they can go to a home that will either use them or would appreciate them better than I can, I don’t need a lot of knives anymore. I’m looking to pay off bills so I’m not interested in trades at this moment in time. PayPal, prices include shipping through usps.

First up is a Syousin Sakura wa 240mm. Heel to tip 232mm around 50mm tall. This is from the very first batch when it launched. I used it a couple of times and touched it up once. Stored it away on my search for a Konosuke, this was somewhat like a kono. Blue #2 Iron clad. Comes with a saya and kiri box, the ferrule has slight cracks. Has some patina. Price is 350 shipped USPS.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Next up is a Takeda Nakiri NAS. Purchased it from CKTG. I used this knife for a couple of years on the line. It definitely came through clutch many times but I no longer use it and is just going to sit there if I don’t sell it. Heel to tip is around 175mm and at the widest part of the blade around 57mm tall. Price is 200 shipped USPS. Takeda SOLD!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Next up an older Konosuke Fujiyama. I purchased this from a member here like 4-5 years ago, It was a “270”, but I used it at work for a few years. It’s a mono-steel (blue 1, thanks for the correction!), comes with a saya, no pin. The saya is a little beat up from wear. It’s around 255mm heel to tip, around 46 tall. Price is 275 shipped.———- SOLD
image.jpgimage.jpg

Next up is a Konosuke Fujiyama White #1 210mm from 2018 I believe. Ordered from Tosho and cut one single item and put it away. I have a Kono Damascus that I’m keeping and I have a 240 FT so this one will go. Comes with the Kono saya, knife has never been sharpened. Around 46mm tall and around 205mm long. Selling for 450 Shipped.——SOLD
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for reading! I’m looking to ship get the item packed up and shipped ASAP, feel free to reach out and ask questions. Have a great one guys! This is for ConUS, can’t ship abroad with everything going on in this world.

Last edited:
I love my STSS. I seem to reach for it more often than others. Smooth as silk. If I didn’t have one already I’d be all over it. Hell I may be all over it anyway! GLWS.

I love my STSS. I seem to reach for it more often than others. Smooth as silk. If I didn’t have one already I’d be all over it. Hell I may be all over it anyway! GLWS.

It feels nice and solid in hand and slid through produce when I used it. Thank you!

Man I’m glad someone bought it to keep me out of the dog house!

It slid through produce for me, no fatigue when chopping a lot due to the light weight. Holds an edge forever!

Both Konosuke are SPF. Thanks you guys!

Back