• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quite a few thangs 4 sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
I was going to try and space this sale out, but I've gotta raise some funds!
DSC_0114_zpsa8161b9a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A 150mm Watanabe Honesuki. I'm not sure of the steel on this one. It features a nice D handle. Handle material unknown, this is not my work and I'm only charging for what (to the best of my knowledge) the steel is worth. $200
DSC_0117_zps605625cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
240mm Konosuke Fujiyama Mioroshi Deba. White #2. I'm not sure if this thing has ever even been used!
$400
DSC_0108_zpsae6185f4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Aritsugu A type yanagi. Not sure of the handle on this one either. I think it was originally 270mm. This one has had some serious work done to it. I believe this one used to belong to Colin. $150
DSC_0118_zpsda6ab20b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Watanabe Garasuki. I think this one's a 200 or 210mm, not sure of the steel. This one does not have a handle, if it doesn't sell I'll make one(eventually) to slap on there for no charge as that is against the rules!
$225
DSC_0107_zps846263a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
10inch ZKramer gyuto in 52100. This IS the one from the passaround last year. It has a spot near the heel that isn't completely flat, but is easily fixed. It also has a little bit of the telltale handle shrinkage this line is known for, but nothing too crazy.
$275

More pics or info available upon request. IF anyone else can help me with some info I'd appreciate it!
Thanks, Chris

I'll take the Aritsugu A type yanagi if still available.
PM in coming.

Honesuki-Sold
I forgot to mention-All prices include shipping to ConUS insured with tracking. International, we'll talk.

I'm going to withdraw the garasuki right now. A VERY HONEST member messaged me and alerted me to the real value. I'll try to either purchase or make a handle and put this one back up soon.

Garasuki-SOLD

Price Drop on ZKramer-$250
If this doesn't sell, I'm going to fix the spot with the bench grinder(just kidding)-but seriously, I'll get that spot out.

Konosuke Fujiyama 240 Mioroshi Deba in White # 2 -still $400!

not fair :( you said the Garasuki was pulled jk lol

Back