• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Raquin 220-250mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking back at my "sold" list of knives over the years. I try and review every so often and keep track of the ones I regret selling - something to be learned, I guess. Well, I sold a couple Raquins I wish I had kept. Figured I'd throw this ask out there, since it is strange times in the world. If anyone has a 220-250mm gyuto they'd part with, let me know. Cash or trades possible. Thanks!

Funny - true story. But I traded that for a Dalman. The Raquin wasn't quite tall enough at the heel for me. His work of late has been shorter and I miss the taller stuff. That said, I still buy all the ones I can because I know I can use them to trade for others I want (like the Dalman!).

Bump on this. Still looking for a taller 220-250mm gyuto from Bryan - have a few offers for some that are shorter at the heel but can't quite find those elusive taller ones. Anyone?

Out of curiosity how tall is tall? 50+ or 55+?I've seen you sell 240s with 60mm heel height.

Latest posts

Back