• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Raquin 243x56 Gyuto; Togashi 231X56 B1 Mizu Honyaki Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Too many knives showing up recently. Wife is upset, so I agreed to release a couple. First is a Raquin gyuto in the thicker profile. Custom spaghetti oak handle that is stunning in person. Measurements are:
243mm heel to tip
56.50mm heel height
4.7mm spine at handle
241g
Out of all the Raquin knives I’ve used, this is the perfect dimensions for me. This will be missed. I paid $585 plus $150 for the handle, so how about $650 shipped US

Next is a dream knife. I love Togashi honyaki, especially B1 steel and especially a tall heel. Doubt I’ll find this again. Only had it a short time and it’s just beautiful in looks and performance. One of my favorites. This one was out of my price range when I bought it, but it was too perfect to say no. Wish I could keep it. Togashi Mizu Honyaki in Blue 1 steel with a high polish. I keep the blade oiled. So it looks a bit fuzzy in the picture. This thing is perfection. Measurements are:
231mm heel to tip
56mm heel height
4mm spine at handle
268 grams
Very difficult to find dimensions in an already rare honyaki. I paid $1450 and would like to get the same. I’ll cover shipping.

Last edited:
Back