• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Robin Dalman Duo Gyuto & small Gyuto (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack

Reaction score
Big gyuto sold, small one still available for 500€

Small gyuto SPF!

Hi!

I'm continuing to reduce my knife collection to get some space on my knife rack.

Therefore I am offering my Robin Dalman set, including 2 knives.

Nr. 1:
S-Grind Gyuto 250x50mm, AEB-L
This knife was made by Robin for a knife meeting in Cologne, found its way to my by a guy, who bought it there. I think this was 2017 (maybe 2016). I used it quite often when I got it, but only sharpened it on 5k, so there is no differnce in performance. It's some kind of middleweight, so don't expect the thinnest edge but it's a great mix of easy cutting and good food release.

Nr 2:
S-Grind Gyuto 173x42mm, AEB-L
Bought this knife used a few years ago, unfortunately it was in bad shape. So I contacted Robin and he offered to give it a spa. What he did was amazing, it was a completely different knife and is still one of my best cutters. There is also a saya included, which doesn't fit perfect tbh, but I haven't seen a lot of sayas made by Robin.

I am only selling them as a pair, and they won't go cheap, sorry. It is a rare opportunity to get a perfect fitting pair of Robins gyutos and fortunately I am not in need to sell them for any price. But I have too many knives and they don't get the use they deserve. Maybe I can find a good new home, but I would be fine keeping them as well.

My price is 1.350€ for both. NOW: 1.300€ NOW: 1.250€ NOW: 1.200€ NOW: 1.150€ NOW: 1.100€

Please contact me for any questions.

Now the pics:

44372981cy.jpg

44372984ph.jpg

44372985hf.jpg

44372987he.jpg

44372989yu.jpg

44372990wr.jpg

Last one: Saya of the small gyuto:
37129809pv.jpg

Thanks for watching.
Best, Mack.

Last edited:
Yeah it hurts a little bit, but you know best: I have way less knives than you but way too much :p
First of all, if you have less than me, it simply cannot be too much!

And then, when I think of the cupboard with the mess of knife boxes, I am not even sure you have less knives than me!!

@everybody else: both knives are great, but the small one in particular!!!

Still available.
Open for trades as well, Yanick, Bidinger, Kippington, Kamon, Jiro (wa-handle) come to my mind, but just let me know what you have.

I'm a lefty btw...

Best, Mack.

Looking for the perfect duo? This one is still available.

Best, Mack.

Hi!

I'm continuing to reduce my knife collection to get some space on my knife rack.

Therefore I am offering my Robin Dalman set, including 2 knives.

Nr. 1:
S-Grind Gyuto 250x50mm, AEB-L
This knife was made by Robin for a knife meeting in Cologne, found its way to my by a guy, who bought it there. I think this was 2017 (maybe 2016). I used it quite often when I got it, but only sharpened it on 5k, so there is no differnce in performance. It's some kind of middleweight, so don't expect the thinnest edge but it's a great mix of easy cutting and good food release.

Nr 2:
S-Grind Gyuto 173x42mm, AEB-L
Bought this knife used a few years ago, unfortunately it was in bad shape. So I contacted Robin and he offered to give it a spa. What he did was amazing, it was a completely different knife and is still one of my best cutters. There is also a saya included, which doesn't fit perfect tbh, but I haven't seen a lot of sayas made by Robin.

I am only selling them as a pair, and they won't go cheap, sorry. It is a rare opportunity to get a perfect fitting pair of Robins gyutos and fortunately I am not in need to sell them for any price. But I have too many knives and they don't get the use they deserve. Maybe I can find a good new home, but I would be fine keeping them as well.

My price is 1.350€ for both. NOW: 1.300€

Please contact me for any questions.

Now the pics:

44372981cy.jpg

44372984ph.jpg

44372985hf.jpg

44372987he.jpg

44372989yu.jpg

44372990wr.jpg

Last one: Saya of the small gyuto:
37129809pv.jpg

Thanks for watching.
Best, Mack.
woow! Those are friking beautiful! Must be hard letting them go!

No love for these Dalmans?

Still available!

Best, Mack

Back