• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Shapton glass#500 extra thick

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam92

Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy this stone ?

Shipping to New Zealand .

i think also sharpeningsupplies and also chefknives to go (very non preferred supplier here) has it

dictum usually have all glass and gs7 and lots of other things in stock all the time. one stop shop.

dictum usually have all glass and gs7 and lots of other things in stock all the time. one stop shop.
Unfortunately they don't have 1000 grit... i prefer buy all stone at one time..

All websites shipping fees is crazy...

Hey,

Fellow kiwi here,

Your best bet is to get regular thickness 500 from piranha tools. If it’s your first order you get $20 off. That’s were I get mine.

Hey,

Fellow kiwi here,

Your best bet is to get regular thickness 500 from piranha tools. If it’s your first order you get $20 off. That’s were I get mine.
Thank you so much for details!

I'm really appreciate for that, now i finally found shipping fees at affordable.

Latest posts

Back