• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shig Kitaeji western curly koa 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ms4awd

Reaction score
Putting up for sale
240mm Shigefusa Western Handle Kitaeji Gyuto with Curly Koa Handle. I had 2 of these one was supposed to be for my kit and the 2nd a collection pc. i never used either and sold one on here few years back to keep just 1 but im slowly thinning my knives to what i use and would like to offer this im asking 1650usd plus 50usd shipping fully insured dhl express
basically asking cost of the knife and handle when i got it years back..
IMG_0622_zpsb3b9d034.JPG
IMG_0616_zps1c438361 (1).JPG
IMG_0615_zps55427091.JPG

Damn, just a couple minutes late on this. Been looking for a yo-handled shig.

the last one i listed was up for about a week before it sold this was few years ago though...

Man, the unicorn I am missing.
Very very reasonable price.
Congrats

I’m completely out of the game. But I almost jumped back in for this. Always wanted a western shig. Congrats to buyer, and well done on the reasonable sell price OP.

First of all, I ain’t no flipper.
Secondly I don’t know where all these heat came from?
It’s not my thread, I don’t want to ruing it.
If you have questions, PM me.
I think that was just a sarcastic comment ... Because if it did goto a flipper we'd all still have a chance at owning it ....

Everyones just congratulating you for a fine purchase (with a slight hint of jealousy and sourness as it should[emoji12] )

Most of us are just jealous YO lovers. For me WA is the kick.
Remember this, you have just got something that a lot of us have been dreaming about.
We don’t want to grow up, just our toys are more expensive. Just let us be.
You got the knife, enjoy this moment. This is YOUR knife, you can do whatever with it and it’s no one else’s business.

CONGRATULATIONS

We should really close this thread or mark it sold.
I get waaaay too excited every time I see this. My heart can’t take it anymore.

Yeah, this one hurt. If I had the cash at the time I could of got it. It's kind of better, when you look at it, and you never had a chance because it was already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back