• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Shigefusa cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevin

Reaction score
Hello collectors,

If you have a Shigefusa cleaver (prefer Kitaeji) and willing to sell, please drop me a PM ;-)

I know of only 5 examples; there are probably more out there. Word on the street is that they officially stopped making chukas somewhere last year. The last kitaeji chucka publicly sold was on KKF back in July '17, the last one sold through a vendor was September '16.

I know of only 5 examples; there are probably more out there. Word on the street is that they officially stopped making chukas somewhere last year. The last kitaeji chucka publicly sold was on KKF back in July '17, the last one sold through a vendor was September '16.

I heard that as well... and making them even harder to find

I want a Shig cleaver too :)

I know this is an old thread, but I will be selling my Shige Chucka in the near future. I waited 3 years for it back in the day. You can send me a PM if interested and I'll make my own sale thread when I have pics and it's ready to sell.

(If this is somehow a breach of forum protocol I apologize)

Hi @Potato42 . I was just wondering if your cleaver is sold already?

Also is it a KU/Kitaeji/Kasumi?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back