• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shigfusa 210 gyuto kasumi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey want to sell my shigfusa 210 its used a couple of times but is to small for me.
Never sharpned.

216x47

Price 750$

Dm for more info

IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4806.jpg
IMG_4808.jpg

Last edited:
How come no price is listed without DM? Just out of curiosity.

I have it’s twin. It’s SUCH a good knife. Pretty much no peers... in it’s profile.. it’s grind...it’s steel.. the f&f. I hate it’s too small for ya. I get it that kitaeji is “in theory” the top line? But the kasumi can be mirror polished.. or 180 deg alternatively.. just let the patina rock and roll. Or anywhere in between. Best 210 ever...quite possibly. So.. there’s that.

I have it’s twin. It’s SUCH a good knife. Pretty much no peers... in it’s profile.. it’s grind...it’s steel.. the f&f. I hate it’s too small for ya. I get it that kitaeji is “in theory” the top line? But the kasumi can be mirror polished.. or 180 deg alternatively.. just let the patina rock and roll. Or anywhere in between. Best 210 ever...quite possibly. So.. there’s that.

Yes it realy is great if it was slight longer i would keep it

Back