• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shinden suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I have for sale a Shinden suita, if someone is interested - 190x85x23 mm, Lv about 4, nice pattern, quite typical for Shinden suita stones, but no of the lines are toxic. As usually with Shinden suitas, the stone is very fast, the speed may even be significantly increased using some suitable nagura, feedback is smooth and pleasant, finish without any super deep contrast, but nice and clean, with a semimirror hagane, as far as I have tested...Edge is on the finer side of the spectrum, at least among my finishers, but still with a good amount of bite, making it suitable for a variety of tasks. The longer I have used it, the more I liked it and I still feel I didn't reveal its full potential, but I simply have too many stones currently including two other Shinden suitas, so this one will go! The price is 300 USD shipped.

For more photos look here: https://rhamphorhynchus.rajce.idnes.cz/Shinden_suita_1

P8030004.jpg
P8210371.jpg
P4211323.jpg
P4211322.jpg
P4211326.jpg

If she was a tad bigger I'd be all over it! GLWS

You're a natural! Very dynamic looking suita with some deep colors, GLWS.

Thank god, It looks amazing. Been looking at it several times a day but im low on spending Money. Gl to the buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back