• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sigma Power Select ii’s, Atoma 140 and 400, Nanohone Strop

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All!!

Selling a bunch of stones and sharpening stuff here. It’s all lovely stuff and the Sigmas are my favorite water stones I’ve owned or used. Why am I selling? 99% of my sharpening is on diamonds now just because time is limited and I’m more about getting stuff done as fast as I can. Also I gave up on having nice finishes on my knives and just get working edges now for my work knives. All prices include shipping anywhere in the conus, no international shipping.

Atoma #140 - $50.00 SOLD
Atoma #400 - $50 SOLD
Both have tons of life left, don’t use them anymore because I’m using pretty much entirely diamond plates to sharpen.

Sigma Power Select ii
All together $160.00 SOLD
Ideally want to sell as a set to save on shipping, also they work amazing together. All have only lost 2-3mm tops if not less. Gently used.

Nanohone strop 10u Diamond Resin
Lovely and works great for touch ups, I just use my 6k diamond stone more. Used a handful of times
$70 SOLD
124269EA-9FD0-4055-970C-26DCABE827AE.jpeg5DC85D01-D9EA-4FC6-8C2C-2E37F6387ABA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey All!!

Selling a bunch of stones and sharpening stuff here. It’s all lovely stuff and the Sigmas are my favorite water stones I’ve owned or used. Why am I selling? 99% of my sharpening is on diamonds now just because time is limited and I’m more about getting stuff done as fast as I can. Also I gave up on having nice finishes on my knives and just get working edges now for my work knives. All prices include shipping anywhere in the conus, no international shipping.

Atoma #140 - $50.00
Atoma #400 - $50
Both have tons of life left, don’t use them anymore because I’m using pretty much entirely diamond plates to sharpen.

Sigma Power Select ii
All together $160.00
Ideally want to sell as a set to save on shipping, also they work amazing together. All have only lost 2-3mm tops if not less. Gently used.

Nanohone strop 10u Diamond Resin
Lovely and works great for touch ups, I just use my 6k diamond stone more. Used a handful of times
$70
View attachment 113668View attachment 113669
I'll take the Atomas

Atoma's SPF!!!

Sigma are SPF!!!

Just the Nanohone Strop left.

Back