Sink bridge improvement

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pie

you.. you got any more of them rocks?
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bet you guys came here to see something revolutionary.

A59D1FF8-50E4-49C9-B241-A997176CEEFA.jpeg

Joke’s on you! (Sorry). I bought a new drill and decided to put my budget holesaw through a life or death challenge. Blasted through a 2x4 while my old drill couldn’t get through a 3/4 inch board. Now water should drain into the sink instead of on my shirt/counter.

I’m amazed by how much better tools are a couple tiers up. I suppose people need to build houses and such.

Last edited:
Nice hole. ;)

If you really want to keep the all the water in the sink, you need to cut a channel across the width, one in the front and one in the back, 1/4-1/2” deep. Do a few passes to make it 1/4-1/2” wide. Circular saw makes quick work.

Nice hole. ;)

If you really want to keep the all the water in the sink, you need to cut a channel across the width, one in the front and one in the back, 1/4-1/2” deep. Do a few passes to make it 1/4-1/2” wide. Circular saw makes quick work.
This is… game changing. Messy with a corded saw but crazy effective. Been dreaming up a nice fancy wood sealed one with some metal supports for warping. This mod will be essential.

Thanks for the tip!

Back