• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Snake sells a mechanical keyboard (Leopold FC660m) for cheap

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey all!

You know the drill, sweet stuff, even sweeter prices. Price includes shipping, conUS only.

Selling a Leopold FC660m Cherry Red switched mechanical keyboard here. For this in the know Leopold makes about the best pre made mechanical boards out there, rock solid build quality, durable af and nice sizes/colorways. This one is no different. Comes with cable and board and an extra special random clear keycap where the insert key would be because somehow in my last move I guess I lost the insert key? How does that even happen? No idea but searched everywhere and can’t find it so special clear key it is. Price is stupid cheap to reflect that ;) normal msrp is like $110 or something?

Price = $50.00

IMG_3761.jpegIMG_3762.jpeg

Last edited:
Great keyboard if you want a TKL (aka don't need the number pad or other buttons)! Awesome price.

Edit: if you are unfamiliar with mechanical key board.s Leopold is a solid brand that pushes out excellent products and you are getting the name brand in switches.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah Leopold is an excellent brand of prebuilt mechanical boards. I have too many boards as it is so figured I’d let this one go. As long as you don’t need the numpad you are golden with this one :)
Great keyboard if you want a TKL (aka don't need the number pad or other buttons)! Awesome price.

Edit: if you are unfamiliar with mechanical key board.s Leopold is a solid brand that pushes out excellent products and you are getting the name brand in switches.

how noisy is it? generally people in open-floor plan offices are advised to use brown switches, not red, but I don't really know.

I've only ever just used stock apple keyboards but am interested to try a mechanical.
So it’s better noise wise then Cherry Blue or Brown for sure but it would still be louder then a stock apple keyboard or your average office rubber dome/membrane keyboard. I would say though for an open office space the king there is Cherry Silent Reds or Silenced Topre. The Topre though is wallet bleeding expensive. Silent Reds are king for open offices

Back