• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda Extra large Mioroshi 235mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a 235mm mioroshi deba. Sharpened once and did that side tomato cut thing ! Lol. Otherwise brand new. Asking 300$ shipped in USA/Canada
image_zpsf9vencp2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Furminati, what is the spine thickness and height? I'm interested. Could this pass off just as a thicker suji/gyuto and be a solid all-around performing kind of knife?

I've got 3.5mm at the handle. It tapers very slightly to the tip..its 43mm tall. By definition I believe a mioroshi is a hybrid of a yanagi and a deba. So I think it could pass for a suji or a line knife with no issues. I haven't used it other than checking the edge on a tomato, so I can't comment on its versatility as a short gyuto.

Learn something new every day. Couldn't tell by the geometry and the kanji had me confused. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back