Tour de France 2020

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great tour. An incredible year for Jumbo. Vingegaard with a well deserved win. Wout van Aert was the big stand out for me. What a rider. Superhuman efforts. Is there anything this guy can’t do? If he can pull off a win on the champs tomorrow that will be the icing on a really big cake.

He won the Spanish tour after his serious crash. See what happens if he rides TDF next year. Another small guy like Jonas with a slow heart rate & large lung capacity for body size. He has break aways in mountains, wins in TT. Still young. The Belgian team Quickstep not as strong as other teams in grand tours. See if he can take a shot at the Giro next year.

Friday nearing the summit of Tantalus heavy rain clouds rolled in. Put on my rain shell waited under some trees for it to let up. Never did so had decent in the rain have front & rear lights on bike. Over 5 miles decent I was soaked to the bone. this tour got me climbing again not fast like when younger but enjoy it. Summit on a sunny day.
IMG_20220819_104659477.jpg
IMG_20220819_104745776.jpg

Il Lombardia 2022. Who's your pick? My brain says Pogacar - my heart says Valverde.

Race of the Falling Leaves. Magnificent countryside. Enric Mas in good form & can't count out Jonas.

Pogacar & Mas . Pogacar edges out Mas sprint to finish line defending his win in Lombardia last year.

Latest posts

Back