• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Toyama 270mm gyuto iron clad

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwalker

Reaction score
For your consideration, a Toyama 270mm iron clad gyuto. There is a ton I can say about this knife - how it cuts, how it sharpens, how it retains its edge, but I don't think I need to. I am the original owner and have never sharpened the knife. It came with a great edge and I have only stropped it to maintain it. It has a nice patina started that I can remove by request. I love this knife but use my 240 more and I need the cash. Comes with original box. No saya. This one hurts.

Heel to tip: 273mm
Height: 58.2mm
Weight: 250g / 8.8oz
Spine above heel: 3.8mm
Spine halfway: 2.3mm
Spine 1cm from tip: 1.3mm
Price: $500 shipped domestic $530 international

xGl0OeF.jpg

Hn9hJta.jpg

WLv50xt.jpg

Damn...Great looking knife. Sorely tempted by this but just picked up a 270mm Heiji.

My 210 iron clad Toyama nakiri is an incredible knife.

When I need to prepare more in short time this is the knife I m taking! In my eyes 💎

GLSW

Damn...Great looking knife. Sorely tempted by this but just picked up a 270mm Heiji.

My 210 iron clad Toyama nakiri is an incredible knife.

i am looking for a 270 mm Heiji, but they never respond to my emails!

did you get it direct from them?

To Ya Ma 😍😍😍

love them, iron clad at that - I only have the stainless clad 240 and 270, plus the blue Sammy. Tempted nonetheless but that Shig Kitaeji purchase hit the bank pretty hard and wife went bazookas. GLWS

i am looking for a 270 mm Heiji, but they never respond to my emails!

did you get it direct from them?

I got off of BST (so excited for it to arrive tomorrow). I've gotten a few direct, one from Jon, and a couple second hand off of BST.

Latest posts

Back