Toyoma gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milkman420

Reaction score
After a year of drooling, researching and saving I was about to pull the trigger on a 210(for home) and 240(work) toyoma. They were available Thursday but gone on Sunday when I actually sat down to make the purchase. I would of got them sooner but just had twins and unfortunately kids aren’t cheap lol and neither are the knives I like. Had to get the kids set up first. Now I understand how important it is to jump on a knive when it is available. Do you happen to know when the toyomas will be back in stock

No idea about the Toyamas, but Carbon Knife Co has got a whole range of Watanabe in stock (although no 240s), which are very similar blades.

You can also order Watanabes directly via his website.

Yah I already have a nakiri pro from watanabe it was my first jknife and it will be my last nakiri buy. That thing is amazing have yet to find a nakiri better. I already have a custom 225 coming from Shinchi. I’m just trying to figure out if the toyomas won’t be around for a while cuz then I’ll go grab a heiji or kochi

Yah I already have a nakiri pro from watanabe it was my first jknife and it will be my last nakiri buy. That thing is amazing have yet to find a nakiri better. I already have a custom 225 coming from Shinchi. I’m just trying to figure out if the toyomas won’t be around for a while cuz then I’ll go grab a heiji or kochi

You can message Maxim on his website if you want to ask. Heiji and Kochi are both good knives, but quite different from Watanabe and each other.

Back