• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Trade Interest: I have Toyama 210 & 240 Gyutos and I want Shi Han 240 Gyuto & Toyama 300 Sujihikih

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jljohn

Reaction score
I'm putting this out there as a trade interest.

Here's what I have:

I have a Toyama 210mm Gyuto that I bought here as the second owner. Excellent used condition.

I also have a Toyama 270mm Gyuto that I bought new from JNS that has been very lightly used (basically I chopped some cabbage on an an end grain wood board and sliced some filet.) As sometimes occurs with a new edge, there is a tiny amount of micro chipping on the cutting edge that will easily sharpen out the first time it is put to the stones. If this goes anywhere, I am happy to share photos before we make a deal.

Here's what I'm looking for:

First, I would really like to try a Shi Han 240mm Gyuto in 52100 mono. I'd be willing to try a 210mm if it's a bit on the long side and has the right profile, but the ideal knife would be 235mm to 240mm on the edge.

Second, I would like to find a Toyama 300mm Sujihiki. I'd prefer carbon cladding, but I'd consider SS as well.

Please let me know what you have, and we can talk. Also, if you have either of these knives but don't want the Toyamas, please still let me know, as I might be open to buying and then selling on my end.

Many thanks!

Pardon the typo in the title--I can't figure out how to fix it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back