Typing Canada with every post and search

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Nguyen

Reaction score
I don't have PM privileges and I can't post to Support, so I'm posting here for a shot in the dark.

Can I get rid of this? I'd rather not have to type that out every time, or is everybody doing it?

Don, This is a captcha type thing? can you share a screen shot?

I don't have PM privileges and I can't post to Support, so I'm posting here for a shot in the dark.

Can I get rid of this? I'd rather not have to type that out every time, or is everybody doing it?

Don, This is a captcha type thing? can you share a screen shot?

Here it is Danny.

8y8yiDS.png

This question is supposed to just be for initial registration purposes. I have no idea why you're having to answer this every time you post.

Ok I made a setting change to your usergroup in the hope that this takes away this question. What I believe was going on is that your usergroup wasn't allowed to start threads but that's been changed now. If that didn't work then I have no idea what's going on.

Dave, I still can't post or reply to stuff in the Support subforum. I still have to type in the random question still.

I moved the thread back and merged your other thread into the original.

So the problem still exists? Hmmmmm

Don, I found yet another setting that was off not allowing you to respond to your own threads. That was fixed so you should now be able to post OK but for the question thing I'm at a loss on that.

I've been on hiatus for while and I remember it started around the beginning of that. A few things were changing around the forum I think; it was around when my hobbiest title expired, but I can't find any records when that exactly took place.

that happened to me for the first few days but went away

Back