• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Un-Bundled Toyama 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummycrackers

Reaction score
Description:
This is the stainless-clad KU model from Zahocho. Recently got this from SwampDonkey but have unfortunately realised that it's just a bit too much knife for my needs (sacrilege, I know...). To my knowledge, it was sharpened once by the previous owner and then once by me upon receiving it. Please note: there is a small nick in the ferrule right above the sticker.

Specifications:
Length: 245mm
Height: 53mm
Spine thickness: 4mm
Weight: 221gr.

Trade Options:
230 Fredrik Späre mono (with a preference for Apex Ultra).
Migoto W#1/B#1.
Okubo.
Sakai wide-bevel (TxK, Kagekiyo or similar).

Sale Price: $360 G&S shipped CONUS. If you're in Europe, PM me to discuss shipping options.

Last edited:
4825EAD5-7F99-49D9-B64E-BCACDE8EA58B.jpeg
F242A0C9-D046-454F-84B2-29F2E2F18501.jpeg
C58842BD-DF79-4710-8472-203F5FF69BF5.jpeg

Managed to procure a Wakui the other day, so mainly looking to sell, but interesting trade offers are still welcome!

Any chance you could show the grind on this? As far as I know, these tend to have RH bias. Can you do the card technique to show the bevels?

Back