Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon is overrated

Not when you have it with low-carb pancakes!

1596066623084.png

I started writing an erotic fanfic between Ryky and the KKF community set in the year 2059 during the campaign for the 12th term of Trump's pickled head, but I lost steam after the first paragraph.

You failed to follow the first rule of fanfic writing... keep both hands above the table at all times.

Why the **** am I reading Ryky slash fiction. Y'all some sick ***** around here
Just wait until we get the creative juices really flowing. We'll come out with a full-fledged novel.

Don't worry. Everyone will, of course, be given different names for the sake of deniability. "BarashkaY' "Lyky" "captainsaed" "Iiiiiiiiiiian" "Mk13" etc. It will be totally unrecognizable.

This is a bit off topic considering the number of US members here, but it's a true belief:

Fahrenheit is better than Celsius!

All y'all Celsius-defending wackos gotta stop obsessing over water so much and start concentrating on what temperature it is outside, which is what really matters most of the time. I mean, how often do you talk about the boiling point of water at sea level? It's true that one does talk a lot about the freezing point, since that makes a big difference in the weather, but I don't think it outweighs the beautiful simplicity of "0 is very cold. 100 is very hot."

This post is prompted by a recent conversation with a smart and thoughtful Canadian. :p

Back