Welcome from DC Metro

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adig

Reaction score
Hey guys. Home cook in the DC Metro area. Have been getting more serious about knives the last couple of years and was directed here from another member. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

:knife::knife::knife:

See Anthony, I told you this place was rotten DC/NoVA folk.

Welcome.

Keep your eyes peeled for info on the East Coast Gathering (ECG) later in the year. It moved from the Philly area down to Arlington last year, and good chance it will be down here again this year. It's a great event. Heck, it even attracted JohnnyChance once!

Also, put visits Boundary Stone and Zaytinya on your radar. Both are presided over by KKFers.

Not one. I've been going to ECGs since you were a paring knife in yo mamma's knife block.

Keep your eyes peeled for info on the East Coast Gathering (ECG) later in the year. It moved from the Philly area down to Arlington last year, and good chance it will be down here again this year. It's a great event. Heck, it even attracted JohnnyChance once!

Also, put visits Boundary Stone and Zaytinya on your radar. Both are presided over by KKFers.

Will definitely keep an eye out for the ECG. Zaytinya is one of my wife and my favorites. Havent hit Boundary Stone but have been meaning to so will make a point to do so now.

Latest posts

Back