Welcome to Kitchen Knife Forums!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all... long time knife nut here, new forum looks great!

Matt here, ready to knife it out with you guys

Heyyo!

Lurked for a long time on KF, glad to see this forum up. Looks great.

I have my reservations on vendors participation, so I have to see how things work out. I hope we all learned something from the past.

For now, I am going to be just a member.

M

Hey, when I start selling whittled sayas, blech knives and home-made rocks cheaper than you guys, somebody please hit me over the head and straighten me out ;)

Stefan

It's looking good already Dave :D

When did the forum officially 'open', was it yesterday?

Jim

Hi all.

I know you tried hard to loose me and hopefully not see me again, but alas here I am :p

Hi. Too short? Too short?!!!! This is almost as bad as KF.

I haven't been visiting any forums recently (I have 2 8-month old black lab puppies, it's just like having babies all over again), thanks for the heads up, will try to catch up on all things knife related. I did get a new knife yesterday (not a kitchen knife, though)- Spyderco EDCF GITD Manix 2 (how about all those acronyms?)-it's very cool, but I don't think the glow in the dark scale material would work on a kitchen knife, probably too slippery...& who cooks in the dark anyway? Thistle/LBNoble

A new Month a new forum, Im starting to lose track of all the forums I've joined. But hey another one can't hurt. Anyway Im Jay (eto) great to be here.

Thanks Jim nice to see all these familiar folks around.

A new Month a new forum, Im starting to lose track of all the forums I've joined. But hey another one can't hurt. Anyway Im Jay (eto) great to be here.

How can you be Jay when I'm Jay? This is getting confusing already.

For the record, I believe Jay used to work for a fairly famous seller of Japanese knives in the city.

Ah I know this Jay, how are you , and yes this is the one. Im finally going on record , yes I worked there. 2 Jays are always better then 1. And I bet you have a better knife collection then I do. I know Jim does for sure.
How can you be Jay when I'm Jay? This is getting confusing already.

For the record, I believe Jay used to work for a fairly famous seller of Japanese knives in the city.

Ah I know this Jay, how are you , and yes this is the one. Im finally going on record , yes I worked there. 2 Jays are always better then 1. And I bet you have a better knife collection then I do. I know Jim does for sure.

I have seen a lot of guys get hit hard by this bug, but never as fast and as hard as it hit Jim.

I have two Jays to thank for that!

I have two Jays to thank for that!
Your welcome, And I have you 2 to thank for my shaving related purchases inspired from you fine folks over at the B&B . Its taking over my knife related purchases In a big way.

Haha- its an evil plan for world domination.

Last edited:
Agghhh looks like home.
If ya don't know me all ready you most likely don't want to
Colin

Well, since I donated $1,000 to your failed Save the Dave fundraiser at the last place I suspect my refund will be forthcoming... :D

Congrats Dave!
Nice place you opened.

Very glad to be on this forum.

Only 100 posts seperates me and Dave now!

We now just need a "Most Beautiful Knife" thread with a pic of every gyuto, suji and yanagi in existence to get us started off right.

Wow, congrats Dave, looks like your off to a great start!
Looking forward to continuing my knife education here.

Glen

Figured I might as well be signed up here too. Forum is a much cleaner layout than KF. Looks like a good turnout so far.

Hey guys, thought I would stop by and see all the familliar faces, Nice place ya got here Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back