• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Western Maker Gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkLobster

Banned
Reaction score
Howdy all.

I'd like to explore the world of western gyutos and am particularly interested in the following knives/makers:
The 9, Dalman, Birgersson, Dalman + Birgersson WH Dark KU collaboration Gyuto, Yanick Puig, Bryan Raquin.

I prefer 240s that have a heel height of at least 53mm and are on the heftier side (i.e. workhorses for the most part).

Last edited:
Howdy all.

I'm looking to explore the world of gyutos from western makers and am looking for any finds that y'all may have.

I generally prefer 240s with a higher heel height and a nice hefty weight (or rather a workhorse to be short).

I'm particularly interested in the Dalman/Birgersson collaboration Gyuto (albeit more so the second collaboration with the darker kurouchi).
The dark KU was the last round I think 4th or 5th. Not that it makes any big difference 🤗 good luck

Back