what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just about to get off nightshift, so I have an expresso stout sitting in the fridge waiting for me for when i get off work

Buffalo Trace, with Pepsi. Very very nice after a double. Kinda wish I had this last week

Oh, man after a very uncelebrated b-day. I finally was able to to get the small round hole of alcohol into me. I am drinkin some Byron (Central Coast CA) and before that I had some Va Piano from Walla Walla.

k.

Oh, man after a very uncelebrated b-day. I finally was able to to get the small round hole of alcohol into me. I am drinkin some Byron (Central Coast CA) and before that I had some Va Piano from Walla Walla.

k.

Looks like I missed your birthday, so I'll just refill my glass of Wild Turkey 101, speak a toast in your general direction, and then go to bed. After 2 glasses of that stuff (and a bit of Austrian Riesling with dinner), sleep should come easy...

Stefan

Looks like I missed your birthday, so I'll just refill my glass of Wild Turkey 101, speak a toast in your general direction, and then go to bed. After 2 glasses of that stuff (and a bit of Austrian Riesling with dinner), sleep should come easy...

Stefan

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. And tonight I drank a Demetria (Central Coast), Booker (Paso), Mumm Napa, and Brian Benson Syrah (Denner Vineyards). The Booker was my fave. Buy Booker if you get the chance.

k.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. And tonight I drank a Demetria (Central Coast), Booker (Paso), Mumm Napa, and Brian Benson Syrah (Denner Vineyards). The Booker was my fave. Buy Booker if you get the chance.

k.

Happy Belated B-Day, Mr. Drinky aka K.

Two nights ago, with friends: 2007 Williams Selyem Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, 2001 Casa Lapostolle Clos Apalta, 2006 Rombauer Cabernet Sauvignon.

happy belated bday

as for me, working another OT nightshift, then in the morning I have a 1.9L growler of my double chocolate porter waiting for me in the fridge, looks like another good breakfast similar to my last posting lol

At an Oscar viewing party tonight, a shaken vodka martini - I barely managed not to lecture the host - and the first sip of Lagavulin in years, definitely need to get a bottle of that again. Would have loved more of the scotch, but the fact that I was driving and that the host was embarrassingly drunk In the presence of her and other kids kind of took the fun out of it.

Stefan

the whole foods down here in naples has a bar you can belly up to and open anything they have in the store with no corkage fee. its pretty awesome. i had a brooklyn black chocolate stout. sooooo good!

Im drinking Mountain Dew Code red

BUT im heading to the fridge for a Dead Guy Ale from Rogue

P.S. Have you tried Jose Cuervo (Reserva de la Familia)? Its supposed to be very good... Ive been trying to get my hands on a bottle of Casa Noble with no success...

That Brooklyn Chocolate stout sounds good! I like those :D

Thai Iced Coffee, then a Heineken - wish I had some Dead Guy Ale left...

Stefan

I know... Dead Guy Ale Rocks! Ive come to like a lot of Rogues stuff.. Initially tried it as an experiment and now it a staple... have you tried Arrogant Bastard Ale? its also very good...

Its good being a beer drinker these days! :trickydicky:

This is mighty tasty stuff.

20130226_224642.jpg

:yuck::eeew: 1/2 dozen meds 2x a day with lots of water. Take with meals but no alcoholic beverages.:angry2:

Coffee for me. I'm going off alcohol for a while. Kinda funny as I brew beer for a living, lol. Only taste tests for me, very small samples for a while.

Pursuit of Hoppiness, nice IPA made in Idaho. Unlike a lot of the "hophead" beers produced today there is an attempt to focus on hop flavor/aroma with less of the bitterness, to balance out the malt/hop a bit better. They did a nice job, all considered.

I'm sure after 3-4 of these I'll have more to say on the matter...but it will probably be unintelligible.

And yes, K...wine delivered to the house is awesome! I wish I could get more of it in Arkansas...very few will ship here though (local wineries have done some successful lobbying of the legislature I'm afraid).

Back