what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild turkey 101 is the kaeru of bourbon
Ooooh... Why does a fleshed out system like this not exist already?!

Kaeru: Wild Turkey 101
? : Crown Royale Northern Harvest Rye
Shigeki Tanaka: Corner Creek Bourbon
Wakui: Sazerac 6yr Rye (?)
Zakuri KU: Connemara Peated
.... I have found a new procrastination activity.

IMG_6994.jpg

Single Cask Caol Ila flight

SMWS 53.256 bottled for Japan
North Star
Port Askaig 2004 bottled for Whisk-E

'15 Kynsi Rose (didn't love this one)
'14 Domaine Le Seur Unoaked Chardonnay (Finger Lakes winery worth trying)
'09 Turley Rattlesnake Ridge Zin
'10 Jack Creek Pinot Reserve

After dinner we killed the last of my Black Maple Hill 18 bourbon... unsure how I feel about that honestly... I know I'm never getting another bottle of that ever again.

Surprisingly good, not usually a fan of Patron but this special edition extra anejo is an easy sipper. Gotta love the extra elaborate box and candles it comes with, lol

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

Don't think I've ever sipped tequila, lol. For that I go mezcal.

Had a rough day at work tonight, calls for getting shammemered with multiple shots of cheap tequila (1800 silver)

Tequila is mezcal, lol! Actually, I have like two or three bottles of whiskey in a cabinet somewhere, but all I sip is Tequila. This rack is all tequila, although not all of my tequila
IMG_4245.jpg

Having picked up a bottle of Yuzu juice recently, I've been mixing this with a relatively cheap Japanese whisky (Suntory Tori) and a ginger honey syrup. Then topping off with a teaspoon of 18 year Laphroaig.

Probably the last bottle of Pappy van winkle i’d Buy given current demand and supply
The bourbon craze has got to peter out one of these days, right? And usher in a return to $65 for a top flight bourbon? Right? Please dear Lord?

Nice little headphone setup you have there. I've been thinking about getting a modi 2 for a while.
Thanks. They don't make the Modi 2 anymore. Unless you are buying used, they only offer the Modi 3 and the Multibit. I have the Multibit, but two of my friends have the Modi 3 and it's a complete steal for 99 USD. Well worth it.

Thanks. They don't make the Modi 2 anymore. Unless you are buying used, they only offer the Modi 3 and the Multibit. I have the Multibit, but two of my friends have the Modi 3 and it's a complete steal for 99 USD. Well worth it.
They are still selling them in the clearance section. Since the 3 came out I might go that route. I think the 2 is $69.

Back