What's the fastest a knife has sold here?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think this belongs in B&S, (not BS), but a prefix is required there, and none applied to my question...

I noticed a Shig sold in 5 minutes today, and that got me to wondering what's the fastest sale here?

Anyone know?

Less than 5.

Shigs / Katos go fast. Other times the stars just align. I've pm'd sellers less than a minute after they've posted.

Nah, I hardly look up for a Shig or Kato. Been there and done that.

I do take a second look twice at anything from Watanabe or Yoshikane - and anything Pens Tiger is selling :cool:

Less than 5.

Shigs / Katos go fast. Other times the stars just align. I've pm'd sellers less than a minute after they've posted.

I was the buyer on the nakiri yesterday. Yeah, it was pretty fast. I think I clicked "What's New" less than two minutes after the OP entered it. Took two minutes to read, decide, reply with "I'll take it." The seller and I worked out the details and were finished, paid, packed and everything in about 45 minutes. The Internet giveth (fun knives) and taketh away (money).

Last edited:
I have sold knives few times before putting it to bst. Does that count?

On the old forum, before smartphones, alerts and using dial up...

Fish knives would sell this fast....so yeah, in a blink.

It was 19 seconds from the time I posted a Devin Thomas until I got the offer to buy.

Back