Where are you going?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got back from Portland, Maine, and had a great time. i'd definitely recommend it for a jaunt. lots of great food, up that way, including brainsausage's restaurant.

Maine is one of my favorite places, but my last trip was to Maine. I have been working on a list of restaurants for next time I am in Portland, which includes Local188.

I think that I will plan on going to one of the Korin ECGs, and I have never spent any time in NYC, so that is at the top of my list right now. I am not sure which date would be better, though.

Just got back from the Marriott Villas in Palm Desert for a week. Lucky for me my parents like their grand kids.:D It was a nice time.

Just got back from the Marriott Villas in Palm Desert for a week. Lucky for me my parents like their grand kids.:D It was a nice time.

Nice...so was the Uke waiting for you at home?

We have Italy booked for next spring with the kids, but I need to find somewhere to take my wife for 10th anniversary in Sept. Thinking about PEI, or possibly Mont St. Anne......somewhere we can get to for a long weekend from Boston. Anyone have experience with either spot?

You and me both Dave!! I am going out to my shed to play with wood and laminates, maybe to the range or gun store to buy myself a Birthday Present!

Nice...so was the Uke waiting for you at home?

We have Italy booked for next spring with the kids, but I need to find somewhere to take my wife for 10th anniversary in Sept. Thinking about PEI, or possibly Mont St. Anne......somewhere we can get to for a long weekend from Boston. Anyone have experience with either spot?

Actually the flea pineapple tenor ukulele came the day before we left. The only thing waiting at home was my Border-Aussie Triton wish I could have taken him. Have done a lot of travel, but no experience with those Canadian destinations. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. Let her pick where she wants:D A little over a year from now we will all be going to Lahaina for my parents 50th anniversary.

Back