Where's Oivind?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucretia

Reaction score
Haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe off seeking new forms of extinct beasties to make into knife handles?

I think he's driving in an exotic convertible, with a supermodel next to him and laughing while they toss money into the breeze.... I think he's the Dos XX man.

I think he's driving in an exotic convertible, with a supermodel next to him and laughing while they toss money into the breeze.... I think he's the Dos XX man.

"Stay Sharp my friends" as he uses a Burke Scimitar to pop the top off the bottle.

Have no idea who this person is, but sounds like he might have gone to knife heaven.

Have no idea who this person is, but sounds like he might have gone to knife heaven.

Nah. I have a deal with his wife, that satisfies everyone, or well, except Oivind.
I keep Oivind hog-tied in my basement in complete darkness, so he can't purchase any more knives, and while the darkness slowly takes away his memory, one knife at a time, my collection slowly grows larger

I, honestly was wondering who might know anything about his whereabouts. I miss his opinions...I mean comments....

Perhaps residual Lutefisk levels finally reached critical mass in his core... ?

Didn't he get married recently? That would explain the absence, you know whips and chains and such

I would speculate the ban of Darkhoek has something to do with it.....pure guess of course.

I don't think he's a member anymore. I don't see him on the list.

That could definitely be a catalyst, I know he and Harold are close.

Oivind was here quite awhile after that brouhaha. Pretty sure it was Oivind that got me thinking about fillet knives and that was recent.

-AJ

Øivind is well and will be in New York City next month to pick up some knives - two (and a fork) from Bill Burke and one from Marko Tsourkan.

Matt's speculation was correct.

Rick

Hopefully O doesn't bring the new bride with when he meets up with Marko...she will be very jealous.

Hopefully O doesn't bring the new bride with when he meets up with Marko...she will be very jealous.

I have met both, Oivind and Heidi on their past visits. She is a very nice (and stunningly beautiful) girl, but she was visibly bored (as expected) when we talked about knives. This time we might meet just two of us.

M

I'm glad he's doing well. Be sure to say hi, for me, when you see him. :)

I'm glad he's doing well. Be sure to say hi, for me, when you see him. :)

And tell him it's been a little lonely here without him and we expect a lot of pictures of the new bling bling.

Latest posts

Back