Why are my replies to greetings not showing up?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliviaEdwards

Reaction score
What's going on here? I have replied to several welcomes and my replies are not showing up...am I on some sort of probation? Isn't that a bit immature...old school? Please cancel my account, this is just silly, so is the the "green" question...stupid.:scared4:

Welcome again Olivia. You first logged in at 11::00 on 7/15 and your initial post came under moderation as a spam preventive measure. I guess you could term it "probation". This was all explained in a welcome message that flashed by at an impossible to read speed. Thus far the computer weenies have not been able to slow that down. At 11:40, I (one of the sites moderators) approved your first post and you're in. As soon as the computer does computer things.

Immature? Perhaps. Effective? Yes. A PIA to all parties? Sometimes, but it beats the forum being filled with spam. And if you think the "green" question is stupid, let me ask you about Canada....:scratchhead:

You should have full capabilities here, post, reply, PM, in short order.. Hope you'll stick around.

What's going on here? I have replied to several welcomes and my replies are not showing up...am I on some sort of probation? Isn't that a bit immature...old school? Please cancel my account
Wow, fastest flounce ever!

this is just silly, so is the the "green" question...stupid.
I don't think I've ever seen someone complain about an anti bot question before either :dontknow:

Welcome! Great to have you. Probably best that you drink your morning coffee before hitting the keyboard.

This really is a nice place - mods are doing their best to fight spam. Do not get too worked out by measures you may find outdated by big social networks' standards. KKF does not work on that budget.

And Welcome! :)

Back