• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dave Martell DVDS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohbewon

Reaction score
I've seen these around on the PIF thread, but I would like to buy these if anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind parting with them. I messaged Dave and he said he wouldn't be able to have any more made until next year. I'm terrible at waiting.

Thanks!
B

I've seen these around on the PIF thread, but I would like to buy these if anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind parting with them. I messaged Dave and he said he wouldn't be able to have any more made until next year. I'm terrible at waiting.

Thanks!
B

Ive got a set i watched once if youre interested. $10 cheaper than he sells em for?

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Ive got 3 pms asking me for dvds, im not a martell representative (yet) lol the set I had was sold for $10 and shipped yesterday. Sorry guys!

Back