• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Mac or Tojiro bread knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbob

Reaction score
I have my mother staying with me and after using my Mac bread knife, now must have one. She's a cheapskate so trying second hand first! So if you have a Mac superior or tojiro itk bread knife unused, I'll/she will take it, cheers

I am considering suji

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Just saw that it's for sale for $60 at CKTG. Good price considering that they were regularly selling for $100 at one point.

p.s. Not just for bread-great all around knife-you can use it for almost anything!

I love my tojiro ITK. I use it all the time. One of my favorite knives. Sold quite a few of my knives, but that one is a keeper.

Yes my mother will be happy! Im slowly converting her. She loves the cck 1303. Now shes staying at mine and played with my knives i think the conversion is complete! Next step, kkf......

Back