• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Xerxes for Kamon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romain

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Iam looking to trade for a Kamon gyuto around 240mm (220 - 255 mm if possible) my custom Xerxes that I bought on BST (first owner is Elliot). It is a custom, knife is more of a middleweight.

Specs
240*53 mm,
173g
Steel is 1.2562, soft iron cladding
Balance point is just on the pinch grip
Crazy distal taper, very thin bte (has some nail flex)
Bought for 2250$

Here is the post on instagram of the knife :

I did not sharpened it, only touch up once on Aizu. There is no scratches on the knife. Very light patina, I used it around 2-4 times for dinner. One of the best knife I've tried, but it is just a little light for my taste, so it deserves a better home.
If you want more informations, let me know.
Pics of the knife :

tempImagenKAiNN.png

tempImageMcYw4G.png

tempImageCNCP0L.png

Last edited:
I have executed a high value trade with the OP and he certainly held up his part of the bargain. I recommend him to any thinking about doing a deal.

I am so sad, my Kamon was too long for your taste... This was the mayor deal like Shig for Tanaka .

SirCutALot

Back