• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Y. Tanaka and Y. Ikeda 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m interested in buying a Tanaka AS gyuto and/or an ikeda non honyaki gyuto. Shiro 2 or aogami 1 preferably. Thanks to anyone who has one and willing to let it go.

I have a mirror polished Tanaka AS that has since had a kasumi finish added to it. I'm out of town till Tuesday, I can send you pictures when I'm back if interested

Funny story about this knife at Bernal. I tried calling them about it, I tried emailing them about it. No response either way. I had a couple of questions but never heard back.
sorry to hear that! I havent picked up anything from them in over a year but in the past they were really great both over the phone and email... perhaps they were busy prepping for their sale?

Latest posts

Back