• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Y Tanaka forged 240 blue 1 wide bevel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am interested in tracking down a Blue 1 Y Tanaka-forged wide bevel. am thinking about a tanaka x kyuzo but also interested in hearing what else is out there. i recently got a white 2 kagekiyo and am enjoying it so i want to check out blue 1. id be interested in the blue 1 damascus if thats out there. looking for close to new if possible. have some good trade bait if you are interested. thanks!

The cooks edge and strata Portland has wide bevel versions of the Sakai Kikumori blue #1 Damascus gyuto.

The blue #1 Tanaka gyuto offerings at miuraknives also have wider bevels.

You can also wait for the new batch of migoto blue #1 gyutos at migoto cutlery. They should be in stock soon

thanks very much for the suggestions. i will take a look at those. seems there are endless tanaka variants. had my eye on the tanaka kyuzo for a while and i might just grab one today but wanted to check for options. thanks!

Back