Yet another Dane checking in!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henrik

Reaction score
Been here for a year though, when I decided to jazz up a tired mish-mash of old Sabatiers, Globals and the likes.

Current new knives include Goko, Kurosaki, Masamoto, Kochi and Konosuke. Also have an Itinomonn on it’s way but meant as a gift for my daughter (let’s see if I change my mind when unboxing!).

Nothing special (reflection of EU availability over the last year, the Kochi was delivered to a hotel in the US and brought back on a private journey), but no disappointments either. The Goko’s probably put out of work by the Kochi already but has so much soul and the feeling of white against the board that I would never let it go.

But hey, do I keep drooling over the supply available in the US! (but hey, we have the Nürburgring :)).

New stones are Shaptons (320, 1000, 5000), atoma and a snowwhite. Next planned stones will be for Kasumi progression. A replacement of the orange Shapton impending too.

The rabbit hole is not only steep but also wide, did I mention new cutting board, mag racks, improved kitchen counter lights …

Thanks for letting me join this great site.

God dag! Welcome to the forum. Looks like you've had a great first year down the rabbit hole. Fear not... it widens as it deepens. :wink:
Haven't seen any exit signs so far but perhaps I haven't been looking. :scratchhead:

Back