A quick q. regarding cleavers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotedupy

Reaction score
Does anybody know of anywhere online where I can buy a CCK or Leung Tim knife for delivery to Australia atm?

C*** knivestogo carries ccks.

PSA for the Australian members here- Leung Tim Choppers will ship from their Sydney shop around the country (shipping to SA was just under 10$), and are very helpful and quick to respond.

You can call them, or message me and I'll pass on their email.

Op, hope you don't mind a slight derail.

Where would one find a Leung Tim in the US?

Not all... the more cleaver love the better! Afraid I can't help myself, tho if you'd like their email to ask them directly then give a shout.

(They come in at 65/68 Aus$ here for the equivalent of the CCK 1303/1302, which looks to be about half the price of the latter now).

Not all... the more cleaver love the better! Afraid I can't help myself, tho if you'd like their email to ask them directly then give a shout.

(They come in at 65/68 Aus$ here for the equivalent of the CCK 1303/1302, which looks to be about half the price of the latter now).
Sure thing, can never hurt to ask

Although at this point I'm probably going to have to beg an Aussie or someone in Hong Kong lol

Back