Apex Ultra Isasmedjan Passaround

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade arrived safely and packed well by @Dan- .

Immediately opened it after bringing my pup home from a sucessful surgery on his fully blown knee.

Received condition, 15 Apr 2023:

20230415_172339.jpg

20230415_172356.jpg

20230415_172351.jpg

20230415_172413.jpg

20230415_172450.jpg

20230415_172456.jpg

If you have room at the backend of this passaround. Stick me on that list bud.

Totally understand if it's been gone to long and adding me would be a problem. It'd be all good.

Paging @sansho...

I sent a DM on Saturday morning to get his address to ship the knife.

Please reply if you read this.

Or, if someone knows Sansho, please contact him for me and tell him to check KKF DM's...

This is pretty lame considering I made a minimum of 100 post a requirements and then pitched the rules so he could get in...not gonna lie. If it returns to sender please pass it along to ptanks please. He's responsible

Also,it also sucks that I may have to spend on two deliveries
I'll go halvsies on postage with you. Insurance is on you though. Should help bite the bullet a bit.

*** tho. Dude was unresponsive the last time it was supposed to go to him. This is kinda screwed up.

Hey guys, I goofed and didn't hit send on my reply 🙃 if you don't mind putting me after @T85 Or I don't mind getting in on the last spot either.

Sorry for the mixup!
Hey man. You forget to hit send again? Hope everything is ok, but not cool messing with another person's stuff.

Also,it also sucks that I may have to spend on two deliveries
I have nothing to do with this passaround so I apologize in advance for chiming in but good lord if this new member can’t stay in the loop even after the rules were amended just for him there’s no reason to jeopardize a $800 for his sake.
If the knife returns to you successfully please just go to the next participant. Feels like I’m about to witness a train wreck

Yeah I'd be on best behavior and be on the ball if it were me who was let in.

Well I went into it understanding something like this could happen. Tried to limit that by making it smaller and only established members but oh well. Maybe this is just some karma to me for some of my shenanigans

Hey guys... my shop is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I have it shipped there so it doesn't get stolen because they don't leave it anywhere. I don't have notifications on for the forum, my apologies. I'm getting the knife tomorrow my UPS guy knows we are closed and will bring it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back