• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Billipp 250x60mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have here, for all you beautiful people, a heartbreaking catch and release. I have been curious about Mr. Billipp's work for a while now, and just had to pull the trigger. Everything about this knife is perfect. Perfectly executed workhorse grind, handle and balance. Super thick at the spine with a very thin edge and a needle tip. I've used it twice for minimal prep work. Not sharpened or stropped.
It's 52100 monosteel with a maple burl and brass handle. Measurements are 250x60mm and it weighs in at 337g by my scale.

Asking $2700 which is just a bit less than what I paid. That's shipped and insured in the continental US. International we can talk. Hit me up with any questions. Thanks for looking!

I have here, for all you beautiful people, a heartbreaking catch and release. I have been curious about Mr. Billipp's work for a while now, and just had to pull the trigger. Everything about this knife is perfect. Perfectly executed workhorse grind, handle and balance. Super thick at the spine with a very thin edge and a needle tip. I've used it twice for minimal prep work. Not sharpened or stropped.
It's 52100 monosteel with a maple burl and brass handle. Measurements are 250x60mm and it weighs in at 337g by my scale.

Asking $2700 which is just a bit less than what I paid. That's shipped and insured in the continental US. International we can talk. Hit me up with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Dave, you know why I can’t afford this beautiful knife.😀 GLWS!

Damn that weight and maple burl are beautiful

Back