Black Friday Cyber Monday

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With EE's sale, he who hesitates is knifeless. Good news is that if it didn't sell, it may pop up again over the course of the weekend

Yea, lesson learned. I stuck between not looking every hour because I shouldn't buy anything and compulsively looking because Im going to find something.

I'll race you to it

Good to know I'm not the only one with those hopes. lol

I'm still regret not buying the one you had sitting on bst for way too long.

I honestly think they’re just rotating the same stuff with one or two things thrown in like from american makers. I’ve checked every two hours and have seen a lot of the same stuff. Their hinoura white steel prices seem a little high too. Was hoping they put some hinoura AS on sale but eh.. I don’t need to spend more money anyways 😂. I thought I was going to break this weekend for sure but i’ve held out. I really would love a mune 240 again if anything but just don’t think getting another iron clad knife is what I need.

240 mab on EE. Probably cheaper direct also. Its $547 I believe. Pretty sure carbon had 240 yo mabs for $600 without a sale.

As far as I know, Hong Kong vendor KTH and Chinese vendor "蜡笔" sell the cheapest denka. "蜡笔” is cheaper but they don't speak English.
How’s the finish on them? Not that I could begin to find them but worth a shot 😂

Does anyone want to do a "damage report" for this years sales?

Because I purchased a handle for a knife I haven't bought and a stone holder & diamond plate for a stone I don't have...yet
:rolleyes:
1 knife with wife's approval.... that I haven't got yet

Last edited:
Back