• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Carter, Tsourkan, Broadwell, and more

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrud

Founding Member
Reaction score
A selection of knives that are just not getting used recently. Please note all Knives have been used in a professional environment but well taken care of. Most are quite old (I.E. before some of the makers went more mass production). All prices CONUS, deals on Local SF/Bay Area. If you would like additional photos as a buyer let me know.

Gil Cote Filet Knife w/ Leather Sheath (I believe CPM154) $225
Pierre Rodrigue Boning Knife CPM154 (don't remember exact handle materials) $275
Kochi 240mm Kurochi Wa-Sujihiki with Box - $250
Tsourkan 315MM 52100 Schimitar with Leather Sheath - $575
Takeda AS 240mm Gyuto, this is from the old days, The grind on this is nothing like the new ones. Pains me to let this go but I don't use it. If you ever handled this at a meet up years ago you know- $500
Konosukue Fujiyama 240mm Gyuto White #1- also from way back in the day, amazing cutter- $550

Carter High Grade 240mm White Steel Sujihiki- Stefan Handle (don't remember exact materials- $700
David Broadwell Damascus Gyuto- you don't see these often but great knives and very special- $1250

IMG_0244.jpegIMG_0248.jpegIMG_0261.jpegIMG_0355.jpegIMG_0357.jpegIMG_0364.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
For newer forum members, Pierre Rodrigue's knives kick serious butt, especially anything hunting/ butchering related.

Also, Matt's knives are celebrities -- many appeared on the back cover of a Lucky Peach edition.

(Matt's a celebrity, too. He's a kitchen knife forums OG.)

For newer forum members, Pierre Rodrigue's knives kick serious butt, especially anything hunting/ butchering related.

Also, Matt's knives are celebrities -- many appeared on the back cover of a Lucky Peach edition.

(Matt's a celebrity, too. He's a kitchen knife forums OG.)
Thanks David, Oh the good old days of ECG and when I actually used all my knives. Some pretty famous chefs have used my knives over the days. If only those things meant anything to me ;)

Pre Black Friday Price Slash, lets move these babies

FINAL UPDATE FOR Black Friday. Will be closing sale at EOD.

Latest posts

Back